Here are some important law-and-religion news stories from around the web:
- President Trump has told the editor-in-chief of a conservative Israeli newspaper that Jewish settlements “complicate” the peace process.
- The University of Notre Dame has announced further changes to its coverage of contraceptives under its employee health plan.
- A Catholic school in Connecticut has threatened to remove a student who had displayed a Planned Parenthood sticker on her laptop.
- A magistrate who was forced to resign for refusing to perform same-sex marriages has settled with the North Carolina court system.
- A Creationist who had planned to speak at an Oklahoma college has been disinvited after pushback from students and faculty.