From SSRN’s list of most frequently downloaded law and religion papers posted in the last 60 days, here are the current top five. Since last week, Douglas Laycock remains at #1, Perry Dane remains at #2, Zoe Robinson joins the list at #3, replacing Elizabeth Sepper, Richard Garnett remains at #4, and Christopher C. Lund joins the list at #5, replacing Patrick McKinley Brennan.
1. Religious Liberty and the Culture Wars by Douglas Laycock (U. of Virginia, School of Law) [271 downloads]
2. Doctrine and Deep Structure in the Contraception Mandate Debate by Perry Dane (Rutgers, School of Law) [236 downloads]
3. What is a ‘Religious Institution’? by Zoe Robinson (Depaul University College of Law) [236 downloads]
4. ‘The Freedom of the Church’: (Towards) an Exposition, Translation, and Defense by Richard W. Garnett (Notre Dame Law School) [138 downloads]
5. Church Autonomy Reconceived: The Logic and Limits of Hosanna-Tabor by Christopher C. Lund (Wayne State University-School of Law) [82 downloads]