From SSRN’s list of most frequently downloaded law and religion papers posted in the last 60 days, here are the current top five. Since last week, all articles have remained in the same positions.
1. Must We Be Faithful to Original Meaning? by Jack M. Balkin (Yale U., Law School) [247 downloads]
2. No Compelling Interest: The ‘Birth Control’ Mandate and Religious Freedom by Helen M. Alvare (George Mason U., School of Law) [185 downloads]
3. The Morality of Human Rights by Michael J. Perry (Emory U., School of Law) [126 downloads]
4. Designing Islamic Constitutions: Past Trends and Options for a Democratic Future by Clark B. Lombardi (U. of Washington, School of Law) [113 downloads]
5. Islam in Egypt’s New Constitution by Clark B. Lombardi (U. of Washington, School of Law) and Nathan Brown (George Washington U.) [97 downloads]