The Australian Journal of Law and Religion is requesting submissions for its February 2023 Symposium on Theology and Jurisprudence:
- Paper Proposal: Paper proposals (up to 200 words) and a brief biography must be submitted no later than November 1, 2022.
- Paper Submission: Papers should be completed or at a work-in-progress stage suitable for distribution to other participants by February 1, 2023 and should not be published or currently under consideration elsewhere. Presenters will have twenty minutes to present their paper with time for comments and questions.
- Accepted Papers: Authors of accepted papers will have the opportunity to present them at the Symposium. Presented papers may also be considered for publication in a special edition of the Australian Journal of Law and Religion.
- Location: ALS will host the Symposium. Further details and a schedule will be provided.
- Contact: Please email paper proposals and any questions to Dr. Constance Lee at email@example.com.