I’m on a panel today at the Federalist Society Faculty Conference with this subject as its title, moderated by Professor John McGinnis (Northwestern) and with commentary by Professor Randy Barnett (Georgetown). The panel runs from 11:00-12:30. Here’s a link to the livestream, which I’ve also included below–please listen in!
Originalism & Its Discontents
11:00 am – 12:30 pm
This panel will discuss some of the critiques of originalism as offered by libertarians and social conservatives.
- Prof. Randy Barnett, Georgetown University Law Center
- Prof. Marc DeGirolami, St. John’s University School of Law
- Prof. Joshua Kleinfeld, Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law
- Dr. Jesse Merriam, Patrick Henry College
- Prof. Christina Mulligan, Brooklyn Law School
- Moderator: Prof. John McGinnis, Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law