Here are some important law-and-religion news stories from around the web:
- Follow up from Monday’s AtW: The Supreme Court heard argument yesterday in Espinoza v. Montana Department of Revenue.
- The University of Pennsylvania Law Review has published an essay written by the late Justice Robert H. Jackson nearly seventy years ago, which casts a new light on his views about religion.
- The Supreme Court of India began hearing dozens of petitions seeking the revocation of amendments to the citizenship law following nationwide protests and a security crackdown that lead to more than twenty deaths.
- President Trump will attend Friday’s March for Life in Washington, making him the first president to attend the annual anti-abortion event.
- The Vatican has ordered an investigation of a sexual abuse allegation against Brooklyn (NY) Bishop Nicholas DiMarzio, who was previously named by Pope Francis to investigate the church’s response to clergy sexual abuse in Buffalo (NY).
- A Wisconsin man was arrested for vandalizing a synagogue as part of his involvement in a white supremacist and neo-Nazi hate group known as The Base.
- The son of a North Carolina Court of Appeals judge pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges for threatening a local synagogue.