Some important law-and-religion stories from around the web:
- Those seriously injured in the terrorist attack in Finsbury Park, London have been downgraded from critical condition; their attacker has been named as Darren Osborne, aged 47.
- Authorities have said that there is no evidence that a Muslim teenager murdered in what appears to have been a road rage incident was targeted because of her religion.
- An Israeli woman who claimed that an airline’s policy of asking women to switch seats to accommodate Orthodox Jewish men is sexist prevailed in her lawsuit.
- A federal district court judge in Florida ordered the removal of a cross from publicly-owned property, although he also vehemently criticized precedent requiring him to do so.
- Students at San Francisco State University have filed a federal lawsuit accusing the school of discriminating against Jewish students.