From SSRN’s list of most frequently downloaded law and religion papers posted in the last 60 days, here are the current top five. Since last week, Douglas Laycock has moved up to #1, Perry Dane has moved down to #2, Dwight Newman remains at #3, Elizabeth Sepper remains at #4, and Richard Garnett remains at #5.
1. Religious Liberty and the Culture Wars by Douglas Laycock (U. of Virginia, School of Law) [224 downloads]
2. Doctrine and Deep Structure in the Contraception Mandate Debate by Perry Dane (Rutgers, School of Law) [219 downloads]
3. On the Trinity Western University Controversy: An Argument for a Christian Law School in Canada by Dwight G. Newman (U. of Saskatchewan, College of Law) [171 downloads]
4. Contraception and the Birth of Corporate Conscience by Elizabeth Sepper (Washington U., School of Law [135 downloads]
5. ‘The Freedom of the Church’: (Towards) an Exposition, Translation, and Defense by Richard W. Garnett (Notre Dame Law School) [116 downloads]