From SSRN’s list of most frequently downloaded law and religion papers posted in the last 60 days, here are the current top five. Since last week, Perry Dane remains at #1, Douglas Laycock has moved up to #2, Dwight Newman has moved down to #3, Elizabeth Sepper remains at #4, and Richard Garnett remains at #5.
1. Doctrine and Deep Structure in the Contraception Mandate Debate by Perry Dane (Rutgers, School of Law) [216 downloads]
2. Religious Liberty and the Culture Wars by Douglas Laycock (U. of Virginia, School of Law) [195 downloads]
3. On the Trinity Western University Controversy: An Argument for a Christian Law School in Canada by Dwight G. Newman (U. of Saskatchewan, College of Law) [167 downloads]
4. Contraception and the Birth of Corporate Conscience by Elizabeth Sepper (Washington U., School of Law [129 downloads]
5. ‘The Freedom of the Church’: (Towards) an Exposition, Translation, and Defense by Richard W. Garnett (Notre Dame Law School) [104 downloads]