The Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute is requesting submissions for its Special Issue, “Civic Engagement, Justice, and Legal Considerations in a National and International Context”:
- Paper Topic: Papers should discuss the “civic engagement” movement by addressing how power, justice, and the law overlap. Relevant questions to address include:
- To what end or purpose are higher education institutions encouraging students to engage?
- Who are the gatekeepers at different institutions?
- More questions are available on the website.
- Paper Proposal: Manuscripts may be submitted by September 15, 2023.
- Paper Submission: Research articles, review articles, and short communications are invited. Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form.
- Accepted Papers: After passing pre-check and a double-blind peer-review, accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website.