From SSRN’s list of most frequently downloaded law and religion papers posted in the last 60 days, here are the current top five. Since last week, Douglas Laycock remains at #1, Perry Dane remains at #2, Elizabeth Sepper remains at #3, Richard Garnett remains at #4, and Patrick McKinley Brennan remains at #5.
1. Religious Liberty and the Culture Wars by Douglas Laycock (U. of Virginia, School of Law) [258 downloads]
2. Doctrine and Deep Structure in the Contraception Mandate Debate by Perry Dane (Rutgers, School of Law) [232 downloads]
3. Contraception and the Birth of Corporate Conscience by Elizabeth Sepper (Washington U., School of Law [148 downloads]
4. ‘The Freedom of the Church’: (Towards) an Exposition, Translation, and Defense by Richard W. Garnett (Notre Dame Law School) [135 downloads]
5. ‘The Pursuit of Happiness’ Comes Home to Roost? Same-Sex Union, the Summum Bonum, and Equality by Patrick McKinley Brennan (Villanova U., School of Law) [78 downloads]